Often referred to as ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil is an organic ingredient extracted from the kernels of the argan tree. It is very rich in powerful nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. The properties of Argan Oil make it particularly beneficial for your skin. It is a very popular choice for celebrities but absolutely anyone can enjoy the wonderful benefits of argan oil. Below, we explain the most desirable aspects:
1) Anti-oxidants in Argan oil help to protect skin, hair, and nails from damage caused by UV radiation. Applying Argan oil to UV damaged skin can actually help to fade sun spots and heal the dry uneven skin that results from sun damage by promoting the regeneration of healthy cells.
2) Argan oil can be used as a very effective moisturiser to hydrate and soften the skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give your skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it very kind to the skin.
3) It is easy and safe to use all over the body, including the face and neck. Simply apply a few drops into your skin using gentle rubbing motions and massage in.
4) Argan Oil also gives skin a youthful glow and reduces the visibility of wrinkles. Its antioxidant properties makes argan oil the perfect anti-ageing product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and smoother,
5) The vitamin E in argan oil is ideal for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients which will prevent further damage.
6) Argan oil also contains ingredients which can really soothe your skin. Applying just a small amount directly to damaged skin and massaging in gently can provide instant relief and promote healing.
7) Applying a few drops of argan oil to acne prone skin after cleansing twice daily can really help clear up mild acne spots and scars as well as balancing oily or dry skin.