Nutrient Cosmetics Treatment For Hyperpigmentation & Melasma - 50ml
If you were looking for a lasting solution to a clear, bright and even tone skin, then, you're at the right place. Three words describing this product; pure yet powerful.
This is possibly the most advanced and effective natural skin correcting cream to help clear dark spots and uneven skin. At the same time, you'll keep it as smooth as the surface of a pebble.
Thinking twice? Don't. Why? - Simple, you won't get a better all natural product with more benefits than this!
Powerful, Safe and Natural
This cream is a stable and extremely effective pigment correcting treatment.
It quickly promotes fading of dark patches, treats Hyperpigmentation, Melasma and provides an even tone on all skin types.
- Brightens your overall skin colour
- Fades Dark Marks and Discolourations
- Treats Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
- Your Skin will be Smoother and More Radiant
- Moisturises and Nourishes Your Skin
- Paraben & Chemical Free
Superior Airless Pump Dispenser Jar - Prevents contamination, efficient dispensing of cream. Neat & Tidy too!
Because, of the pure formula without harsh chemicals or fragrances, it is recommended for all skin-types including sensitive skin, oily and problem skin.
Licorice is a pure, natural yet potent active ingredient. It acts quickly, safely and extremely efficiently, and meets all the requirements of a modern, safe skin lightening and skin depigmentation product.
- Blocking of melanin synthesis will result in lighter skin.
- Effective in reversing problems like freckles, patches from prolonged sun exposure, age spots, and liver spots.
- Successfully blocks skin’s tyrosinase activity resulting to the prevention of melanin formation. This natural ingredient can be very beneficial in treating melasma characterized by a dark or tan skin discoloration.
- Even skin tone. When deeper penetration into skin layers is needed, this unique blend of active agents to help in skin repair. This will correct many hyperpigmented conditions to have a more even skin quality.
All the ingredients are natural compounds extracted from various natural plant resources, fruits and essential oils. This formula inhibits the tyrosinase activity thus blocking epidermal melanin biosynthesis.
Other active ingredients:
Papaya Fruit Extract:
This popular natural ingredient, once only found in the high end treatments, is now being featured in many quality skin treatments.
It brings circulation to the blood. Used to detoxify and nourish the skin, this ingredient increases blood flow and brings moisture (hydration) to the applied areas of skin. It can also be used to detoxify, similar to the antioxidant approach to skin care.
Cranberries contain high amount of antioxidants and astringent properties, which help to remove pigmentation on your skin. It helps to fight free radicals that are responsible for dull, dry and saggy skin.
A very Effective antioxidant which can help reduce appearance of scars and dark marks
Very useful for decreasing acne scars and age spots; exfoliating skin; brightening and lightening skin; and normalising skin tone and texture. It helps to lighten hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, combating free radical damage and boosting collagen production.
Helps build protection against sun damage and also has natural antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant properties, which can reduce skin damage.
Apricot Kernel Oil:
Apricot Kernel Oil moisturises dry, sensitive skin and smooths out blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other symptoms of maturing skin.
The unique properties of Hyaluronic Acid make it the ideal moisturiser. Hyaluronic Acid plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function, and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance. Its unmatched hydrating properties result in increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid has also been shown to reduce dryness, itching and burning of the skin.
It offers an excellent environment for the growth of new cells and healing following skin peeling.
Full Ingredient List:
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butryspermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk)
- α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Xanthan gum
- Glycyrrhiza glabra extract (Liquorice root powder extract)
- Carica papaya (Papaya extract)
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry extract)
- Fragaria vesca (Strawberry extract)
- Cucumis melo (Melon extract)
- Citrus medica limonum (Lemon essential oil)
This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun.
Press pump approximately 10 times for the first application to draw the cream up. Then apply to affected area and gently rub into skin until fully absorbed.
*this cream has really cleared my skin and completely faded the dark marks on my face - very happy with the results. excellent product!
I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and upper lips at present almost a month later it’s made no difference, I’m not sure whether to buy more in case in works with further use, but surely I’d see some difference by now!
*I have been using product for three weeks and it is helping to reduce my Melasma pigmentations
* This is easily the best pigmentation cream that I have come across. Very effective indeed and it has a lovely, quality texture - the nutrifade products were recommneded to me by a friend and i will be trying out the supplement next. Thanks!
*This is a very effective treatment for melasma - cleared the discolourations on my face in just 3 weeks. Fantastic.
*worked on really fading the dark patches - nice product!
* Best serum ever
These supaskin products are prtety amazing. I used to steer clear of lightening products because I was afraid they had nasty ingredients but this is very safe and a high quality serum. Works very well.
I have used this twice. Its'a a clear smooth consistency. Very small amount needed. I tend to use this this a night time after exfoliation as the product drys like a thin film on the skin. When applying make- up it tends to start peeling off. I use this combined with my other favourites like Meladerm that I would use during the day. Very good product with effective results.