2% Salicylic Acid Acne Cream - 40ml
For acne, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.*
OIL FREE & NON IRRITATING
Face cream, recommended for daily care of oily skin, prone to acne lesions. The salicylic acid contained in Acne Cream (2%), exfoliating gently dead epidermis, prevents pores blocking and the formation of new pimples, leaving the skin clean and smoothed. Present in Inflacin® effectively relieves redness and inflammation on the skin. Squalane ensures proper skin hydration.
With the combined ingredients 2% salicyclic acid and squalane, this product will help:
- clear acne*
- fight hyperpigmentation
- even out your skin tone
- tighten pores,
- deep clean,
- prevents pores blocking
Salicylic Acid will help treat the following skin conditions*:
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Acne Scars
- Dull Skin
- Razor Bumps
- Ingrown Hair
Salicylic acid has also been shown to be effective at brightening skin and reversing sun damage.*
Salicylic acid can be combined with a good skin brightening product such as Supaskin Hyperfade Cream to lighten skin and treat hyperpigmentation problems like melasma or sun spots.*
It is also commonly used as an active ingredient in high quality skin products because of its intense exfoliation properties (part of evening out uneven skin is simply to removing surface level dead skin cells and a salicylic acid cream does just that).*
Salicylic Acid, a Beta-Hydroxy Acid, is a highly effective superficial peeling agent and pore cleanser.
It loosens and removes aging cells, oil and debris attached to the skin surface.*
Regular use of Salicylic Acid may also result in a decrease in fine lines, a smoother skin, more even pigmentation and a reduction in pore size.*
Directions: Wash the face with Acne Cleanser and then spread the Acne Cream on the face. Apply the cream in the morning and evening.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum,
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* results may vary from person to person
* Happy !
*I have tried a lot of things to help with my mild acne, from home made products to the expensive creams out there; and as I am mixed race, my skin marks very easily, and would be left with dark blemishes that is very hard to get rid of, and it would take a very long time to get rid of them, and buy the time I would see either spots and some of the blemishes even start to fade; more spots would appear, until I came across this acne cream that I recently started to use from skinlight. The spots started to become less and less, and the dark blemishes have also started to fade. I then put it to the test, buy stop using it for a couple of days, and a couple of spots would appear, so I have now ordered my second tube of acne cream. So I would have to use this cream for a good couple of months before I see a really good result. But I also have found that after washing my face and using a blend of fresh tomatoe and honey blended ( fresh) and leave it on my face until dry, would wash it off, and pat my face dry, and then apply the acne cream, it helps a lot better, as this treatment before adding the acne cream, has also helped to cleans my pores, my pores have also shrinked , and my skin is also very soft, and this has helped my skin so much better. And if your like me who has sensitive skin, I would recommend this acne cream to anyone, as it does not clog the pores and does not dry the skin out either. Thanks
*Amazing for fair skin,who do not like their freckles,fades them and makes over all appearance very clear.very drying so use a lot of mostursting after. Only think I would say is the bottle needs to made bigger.very small but overall amazing product
This is easily the most effective treatment I've tried for clearing uneven skin and blemishes. Saw a difference to my skin almost immediately. Brilliant stuff!
* I have been using this product daily for just one week and I am really pleased with the results. It is clearing the patches of blocked pores and fading the patches of uneven skin tone. I have never recommended a product before as nothing has worked. This does.
* I've been using this product for 4 weeks, twice a week and I have seen slight improvement to the small brown spots I have on my face. I only use it twice a week because that's how many times I would normally use an exfoliater, I may increase the number of time I use it per week.
It's really drying so use lots of oil/serum/moisturiser after use.
* For months I have randomly developed awful massive spots that are always there and when they do go down there are dark patches/scars where they have been all over my cheeks.was at my wits end trying spot stuff which just inflamed my spots even more so thought I'd try this.
I have been using this stuff morning and night for 6 days now and I have not had one single new spot appear, my face feels incredibly clean after using this and all of my dark patches/ scarring are now massively improved, you can see the dirt on the cotton pad even after washing your face a few times. Make sure you use a good moisturiser tho as it will dry your skin out and don't put too much on or it can really burn,, I will never be using any thing else it is all of my answers to what I need!
* This product is great if you suffer from acne and oily skin. It only contains 2 ingredients. For me it is important I find a product with less ingredients as I find the more products the more the risk my acne will react to an ingredient and flare up. Please Don't add anything else to this it acts great for acne.
* I have been using it for about 3 days and seen a tiny bit of improvement but does anyone just leave it on the there or do you wash it off?