Q-White Skin Whitening Cream with Niacinamide & Vitamin C - 40ml
NEW - Highly advanced, technical and extremely effective treatment for Hyperpigmentation, Melasma & Hyperchromia*
Developed after years of research and development by an experienced team of doctors and pharmacists.
"Had insane hyperpigmentation and explosive acne after using makari products and Q-white saved my face and self- esteem.My first order of Q-white literally erased all dark spots and stopped the breakouts. I am more confident than ever and go out glowing without makeup."
"I've been self conscious of hyperpigmentation around my lips for years. The older I get the darker my lip area seems to get. Thought about having surgery or going to see a dermatologist. I'm so happy I decided to try this cream at a fraction of the price of going down other routes to sort out my hyperpigmentation. It has worked within a week the darkness on my lip corners have completely faded by using twice daily. Has also lightened the skin on my lips and stopped them from becoming chapped and getting darker! I would Recommend anyone who has dark areas to try this cream first"
Independent efficacy evaluation by Dr. Nicola Di Meo, Maggiore Hospital, Dermatological Clinic, Trieste Italy
- Q-WHITE is a unqiue product specifically designed to treat hyperchromia and hyperpigmentation of many different types of skin disorders.*
- It provides an anti-oxidant action and stimulates the production of collagen, adding to the whitening effect whilst providing ant-ageing benefits.*
- The composition of Q-WHITE does not trigger any photosensitive reaction and the cream can safely be used during the day, during daily-life sun exposure.*
Q-WHITE has been developed by Q1 International, a medical research and development company. It has been formulated by a dedicated and experienced team of doctors, pharmicists and plastic surgeons after years of research into finding the perfect solution to hyperigmentation and hyperchromia. So Q-White is a very advanced and technical skin cream that contains a number of powerful skin lightening agents.*
Q-White is highly recommended to treat the following skin conditions*:
- Age Spots
- Sun Spots
- Spots from using photo-sensitive products
The secret of Q White is related to the safe stabilization of the ascorbyl acid (Vitamin C) which, in combination with niacinamide (Vitamine B3), stimulates collagen production, slows down melanin production, prevents the formation of dark spots and protect from skin damage.*
The synergistic action of the two vitamins is furthermore enhanced by sodium dextrane sulphate which acts like a booster allowing a deep and consistent penetration of vitamins in the skin and powers cell regeneration.*
- VITAMIN C
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
Vitamin C (3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid):
This is the mose effective and stable form of Viatmin C that provides the following numerous benefits*:
- Excellent whitening effect
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Inhibts Melanin
- High antioxidation action
- Anti inflammation action
- Improves the complexion of the skin
- Enhances the elasticity of skin.
- Repairs skin cells
- Accelerates the synthesis of collagen.
Vitamine B3 (Niacinamide)* :
- antioxidant property
- active in preventing the formation and transfer of melanosomes
- reinforces the protection barrier function of the skin
- reduces the overproduction of sebo
- treats skin spot post-traumatic treatments
According to a 2002 study by Hakozaki et.al, a topically applied niacinamide cream greatly decreased hyperpigmentation and increased skin lightness after 4 weeks of use. In the study, niacinamide was found to reduce hyperpigmentation in a pigmented reconstructed epidermal (PREP) model by inhibiting 35–68% of melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes (skin cells). In summary, niacinamide seems to provide a rather unique and effective method in decreasing hyperpigmentation.*
* results may vary from person to person
The combined action of the two vitamins in QWhite is furthermore enhanced by sodium dextran sulfate.
Acts like a booster allowing a deep and consistent penetration of vitamins in the skin. It enhances the natural processes of cell regeneration*.
Alpha lipoic acid:
Alpha lipoic acid has been directly linked to skin care as a primary antioxidant that prevents aging and inflammation. Contained in many brands of skin products, this powerful metabolic natural substance has many benefits for skin care, including energy production in skin cells; regeneration of vitamins C and E.*
Alpha lipoic acid also has the ability to smooth skin by increasing its exfoliating capacity, or the removal of dead skin cells from the skin's surface. Also, this potent antioxidant regulates the production of oil glands, as under or overproduction can clog pores. It also helps with puffy eyes and helps reduce lines and wrinkles. Skin tone is improved, and pore size is minimised to give the skin a more polished look. Alpha lipoic acid was shown to decrease scar tissue in a study performed by Dr. David Genecdov of the International Craniofacial Institute in Dallas, Texas. *
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or other skin injuries, including those related to acne vulgaris. People with darker Asian, Mediterranean, or African skin tones are also more prone to hyperpigmentation, especially if they have excessive sun exposure.*
Many forms of hyperpigmentation are caused by an excess production of melanin. Hyperpigmentation can be diffuse or focal, affecting such areas as the face and the back of the hands. Melanin is produced by melanocytes at the lower layer of the epidermis. Melanin is a class of pigment responsible for producing color in the body in places such as the eyes, skin, and hair. As the body ages, melanocyte distribution becomes less diffuse and its regulation less controlled by the body. UV light stimulates melanocyte activity, and where concentrations of the cells are denser than surrounding areas, hyperpigmentation is affected.*
There is a wide scientific experience attesting how vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) and vitamine B3 (niacinamide) present antioxidant properties and hyperchromia normalization capacity. *
* results may vary from person to person
ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, niacinamide, propylene glycol, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, thioctic acid, sodium dextran sulfate
Other Detailsammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, niacinamide, propylene glycol, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, thioctic acid, sodium dextran sulfate
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
*After two weeks of just on and off use this product is the only (and believe me I've tried loads) that is working. It is drying and can be iritating so not always suitable for every day use. I suspect in around 12 weeks the marks will be almost fully cleared. It also appears to regenerate skin cells, you cam almost see the layer of skin sitting at the surface as though it's pulling pigment up to the outer layers of the skin.
Will update in 10 weeks
* I get sunburnt very easily and the marks are not the easiest to fade.
I opted to buy Q-White as oposed to any other whittening creme as I read positive reviews, even though few on this product. I was not diappointed at all and do not regret this purchase even though it's a stretch on the budget. It's gel like consistency and 40gms contents come a long way. After using for the 1st week I did not notice any significant results. i started seeing some improvement after cosistent nightly use of 3 weeks plus. I also find that after using this cream, I get less sun burnt now.
* This product is a clear gel which absorbs well into the skin.
Not greasy at all. Seen results after 1 week. However the gel inside the container disintegrates inside the container therefore the product appears to become less and less then you end up with little product inside the jar. Sounds strange but it's true. Works but value for money and due to wastage not worth the money.
* I've been self conscious of hyperpigmentation around my lips for years. The older I get the darker my lip area seems to get. Thought about having surgery or going to see a dermatologist. I'm so happy I decided to try this cream at a fraction of the price of going down other routes to sort out my hyperpigmentation. It has worked within a week the darkness on my lip corners have completely faded by using twice daily. Has also lightened the skin on my lips and stopped them from becoming chapped and getting darker! I would Recommend anyone who has dark areas to try this cream first
* Had insane hyperpigmentation and explosive acne after using makari products and Q-white saved my face and self- esteem.My first order of Q-white literally erased all dark spots and stopped the breakouts. I am more confident than ever and go out glowing without makeup. I have placed a second order and with definitely order more.
very good moisturiser for my combination skin , I have combination skin and I find the cream very good,I will buy it again,I have noticed my breakouts have stopped,I wake up in the morning and my breakouts are healing
* When I was emailed about this new product, I decided to give it a try. It has been about two months now and I should say that it works. The only side effect I have experienced is just a little bit of dry skin which I overcome with a good moisturiser. I have used Meladerm for almost two years and I never got dry skin. But don't get me wrong, Q-White has not only maintained the clarity and radiance of my complexion but also lightened my skin faster. I advise those who want even faster results to use supplements like the Gluta Caps along with this product. I used to take Gluta Caps and applied Meladerm everyday and the results were fantastic. I am very satisfied with Q-White as well and I believe that in 4-6 months time, I will be able to judge the whitening effect of this product. But as I said, I am already satisfied.
* I have a lot of dark spots & acne scars and i have applied this consistently day and night ever since i got it. I have noticed a HUGE difference and I stopped breaking out since - the texture is lightweight and easily absorped.It really is good at lightening dark patches and fading acne scars. I'm so impressed with Q-white and will definitely re-order when it runs out.