High Grade Vitamin E Oil For Scars, Dark Spots & Stretch Marks - 100ml
Vitamin E - A very Effective antioxidant which can help reduce appearance of scars and dark marks. Vitamin E protects the skin from environmental pollution and has a protecting action against UV radiation and oxidative stress. It is considered to be a protector ingredient as it is a major free-radical scavenger which is great as free radicals are extremely damaging to the skin tissue. Topical application of products containing vitamin E is said to result in skin brightening, smoothening, moisturising, prevention of sun damage and premature skin ageing.*
Double concentrate skin oil with plant derived Tocopherol
- Antioxidant properties
- Beneficial for stretch marks, dark spots, scars, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Intensely moisturising for the skin
- Known to decrease environmental damage to your hair
- Natural preservative
Megafade Vitamin E Oil from Wheatgerm is a hypoallergenic oil and an ideal moisturiser for the skin. Wheatgerm oil contains high levels of Vitamin E as well as Essential Fatty Acids.
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Megafade Vitamin E oil also works as a conditioning treatment for the nails and can help strengthen, heal and repair dry or cracked cuticles.
Vitamin E oil can help to prevent trans epidermal water loss by the skin, thereby increasing the natural moisture in the skin. Non synthetic Vitamin E is one of the best fat (lipid) based antioxidants. It may also prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage, and boosting collagen production which is a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E is also a natural preservative which extends the shelf life of this product.
Vitamin E is important for:
• Can help to lighten and smooth the rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration.
• Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant; it helps to decrease environmental damage to your hair. It can also promote circulation to the scalp.
• Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
• Helps reduce inflammation in the skin and can improve moisture and elasticity.
Ingredients: Triticum Vulgare (Tocopherol).
This is a yellow coloured oil made from wheat germ that has a nutty, wheat-like taste and smell.
For external use only. Please massage into both the skin until fully absorbed.
Vitamin E oil for skin – You can apply a few drops of Vitamin E oil to any part of the body and massage gently into circular movements until absorbed. It is great for a number of skin issues like stretch marks, blemishes and scars.
Vitamin E oil for face – For deep moisturisation apply to damp skin. Also ideal for massaging the face. Can be applied twice daily. After cleansing the face, apply a few drops of Vitamin E oil and massage the face and neck. This oil is non-greasy so it will absorb into the skin quickly. You can add Vitamin E oil to moisturisers, serum and make up to take effect of its superb qualities.
For nail use – Massage into cuticles and massage the area.
* results may vary from person to person
* This is hands down the best quality vitamin E oil I have ever used! My skin is literally glowing from one use. Using it on my face and now my body. This is an absolute must for a perfect glowing even skin tone and youthfulness. Great product.
* Very high grade vitamin E oil. Its evened out my skin tone and really helped to fade stretch marks.