Tips To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus
Keep Your Immune System in Optimum Shape
Avoiding contact with all germs is not possible. However, keeping your immune system in the best shape will give your body a huge boost in defending against any viruses that might enter your body.
To get your immune system operating at it's best, here’s what we recommend:
- Get as much sleep as you can. Your immune system requires a lot of of energy, so it relies on plenty of sleep to function at full capacity. Try to get of 7 or 8 hours of quality sleep each night.
- Reduce stress. Stress can sap your immune system so try your best to stay calm and minimise stress. Relax, do sport, chill out whenever you can!
Boost Your Body With Effective Supplements
Supplements are one of the most effective ways to give your body a huge boost and really improve its ability to fight off infection and viruses. The list below highlights some of the most powerful immune boosting supplements that are known:
- Liposomal Glutathione: Glutathione is known as the master antioxidant and it helps neutralise free radicals and reduce oxidative damage. Optimal levels of glutathione support a balanced immune response. Glutathione has been proven to help improve immune responses to bacterial infections and even eliminate the bacteria.
Liposomal glutathione has been shown to markedly increase the body's glutathione levels. In one month-long study glutathione went up 40% in whole blood and 100% in the immune system’s critical T cells, B cells, and natural killer cells. Immune function markers were also enhanced and amazingly, the body's natural ability to kill bacteria*, was elevated by up to 400% with liposomal glutathione*.
*Fraternale A et al. Glutathione and glutathione derivatives in immunotherapy. Biol Chem. 2017 Feb 1;398(2):261-275
* Sinha R et al. Oral supplementation with liposomal glutathione elevates body stores of glutathione and markers of immune function. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2018 Jan;72(1):105-111.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: N-Acetyl Cysteine is needed to make antioxidants (namely glutathione) and has been shown to yield a significant increase in immune function.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D plays a crucial role in modulating immune system function and a deficiency can put a damper on your ability to fight off infection.
- Immune Booster: This blend of naturally derived ingredients is designed to be taken short term to support your body’s natural immune mechanism. You can also take Olive Leaf alone for immune support.
- Vitamin C is a major antioxidant that plays an integral role in proper immune function.
- Probiotics: Keeping the right balance of beneficial gut flora is very important considering many of your immune cells reside in your gut.
The products mentioned above are food supplements and not intended to treat, or prevent any disease. It is not intended to restore, correct or modify physiological functions but rather a dietary supplement intended for nutritional support.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place.